Blue Moon is very friendly.
enough said.
----------
Yet another day of leaflet-give-outing. Seriously i think the integrity is being overruled by the UNintegritiness of us. (Go figure) I liked the confusing walk to find the nice, nice indian cafe even though not much time was spent there at all. Although i didnt get my lobster, watching those Japanese tourists and being critic over them was kinda fun. Oh, this was accompanied by DragonBeard and a small tea break of iced coffee and desserts.
Like i said, the integrity was being overuled.
I am tired.
*in-teg-ri-ty n.
Steadfast adherence to a strict moral or ethical code.
enough said.
----------
Yet another day of leaflet-give-outing. Seriously i think the integrity is being overruled by the UNintegritiness of us. (Go figure) I liked the confusing walk to find the nice, nice indian cafe even though not much time was spent there at all. Although i didnt get my lobster, watching those Japanese tourists and being critic over them was kinda fun. Oh, this was accompanied by DragonBeard and a small tea break of iced coffee and desserts.
Like i said, the integrity was being overuled.
I am tired.
*in-teg-ri-ty n.
Steadfast adherence to a strict moral or ethical code.

<< Home